When you purchase a Thomas Built Buses vehicle from Boyd Truck Centers in Kentucky and Southern Indiana, you’re getting a dependable, fuel-efficient, environmentally friendly bus that you can trust to deliver your passengers safely to their destination. After all, Thomas Built Buses has developed a century-long reputation for producing innovative transportation solutions. It’s also important to know where to take your buses to receive the reliable service that will keep them on the road and operating safely and efficiently.
As an authorized Thomas Built Buses dealer, Boyd does more than sell buses — we also offer a complete selection of bus services. You can count on the same high level of support we’ve provided to our earthmoving, construction and other heavy equipment customers for more than 100 years.
Full Assortment of Bus Services Available
Boyd Truck Centers offers a variety of Thomas Built Buses services including:
- In-shop and field services: Whayne service technicians can perform virtually any bus maintenance or repair task at one of our fully equipped truck centers in Kentucky, and Southern Indiana. Our field service techs are accessible online and also available to come to your facility to provide repair and maintenance assistance.
- Access to the Thomas Bus Institute: Thomas Built Buses has created training certification courses that provide a valuable hands-on learning experience for your service technicians. You won’t have to worry about sending your buses out for service or calling in an outside service technician.
- Extranet resources: You and your service team can access the Thomas Built Buses extranet, which offers a wealth of valuable resources for performing various do-it-yourself bus repair and maintenance tasks.
Contact Us for More Information
Feel free to contact us to learn more about our complete selection of Thomas Built Buses services or receive a no-obligation bus quote.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Since you’re remote, we’re versatile. Not every customer is near a dealer or a service center, so we offer online or in-person access to field service techs to make sure you have the right tools for the job, on the road or in the shop.
THOMAS BUS INSTITUTE
A tradition that began as a traveling bus with 10 students has grown into an annual week-long curriculum for our customers. You select the class and get hands-on training. Our training certification courses give participating technicians extensive, hands-on training and 28 credit hours of continuing education in less than a week.
If you choose to fix your own vehicles, Thomas offers extensive online resources on the Thomas Bus and Freightliner extranets. The extranets give you access to parts ordering, warranty and service procedures, so you can fix the problem at your own location rather than paying for service.
Thomas Bus Customer Portal Access Freightliner
Boyd Truck Centers offers warranties for every item we sell, including Thomas Built Buses. All new vehicles are covered by manufacturer warranties, but we also offer extended service coverage options. Available plans vary from vehicle to vehicle and even from component to component, so give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thomas Built Buses: Our Warranty Difference
While any dealer can sell you a bargain bus on the internet, you deserve the confidence of knowing you will receive superior warranty support. We excel above our competition in three ways:
- During The Sale: We work with you during the sale to comprehensively explain warranty coverage.
- After The Sale: Our Warranty Specialists work with vehicle and parts manufacturers, component suppliers, and our service team to handle all the details of warranty repairs for you. We strive to make the warranty process seamless to get your vehicle back on the road quickly.
- Continuous Improvement: We work in close consultation with our manufacturers and component suppliers to drive continual improvements back into our products. As a result, our products get better every single year.
Our warranty goal is simple: Lower your total cost of ownership through best-in-class warranty protection backed by exceptional customer service.
Every new vehicle comes with limited manufacturer/component warranties covering defects in material and workmanship. Warranty repairs are provided free of charge within the coverage period. For added peace-of-mind, we offer additional extended warranty options.
Boyd provides limited warranty protection for all aftermarket parts sold directly through our parts department. Coverage for defective material and/or workmanship is typically for a minimum of 12 months.