Oil and Gas:
C13 ACERT™ Tier 4 Final Engine
Click a link to download the document:
- 50.1 in.
- 39.2 in.
- 44.6 in.
- 2520.0 lb
Cat C13 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C13 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting tight environmental requirements.This is an ideal engine for applications that require compliance with the highest emission standards in well service applications such as workover rigs, pump skids, acidizing units, cementing units, and hydraulic power units.Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.C13 ACERT engines with ratings: 287-388 bkW (385-520 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating’s emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Minimum Rating
- Maximum Rating
- Flywheel and Flywheel Housing
- SAE 1
- Flywheel Teeth
- EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV
- Control System
- Electronic control system, over-foam wiring harness, automatic altitude compensation, power compensated for fuel temperature, remote fan control, configurable software features, engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control, integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Cooling System
- Cooling package provides additional auxiliary heat load capacity capable of a minimum 10% of engine rated power. See the Web Ambient Tool (https://wbdat.cat.com/) for estimated ambient capability based on rating, fan drive ratio, fan, altitude and auxiliary heat load.
- Exhaust System
- Mid-mount turbocharged system with front and rear exhaust configurations
- Flywheels And Flywheel Housing
- SAE No. 1 flywheel housing; available SAE 1 power take-off housing with optional SAE A, SAE B, and SAE C power take-off drives; engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine with optional attachments
- Fuel System
- MEUI injection; primary fuel filter, secondary fuel filters, fuel transfer pump, electronic fuel priming
- Lube System
- Open crankcase ventilation system with fumes disposal (optional OCV filter system); oil cooler, oil filler, oil filter, oil dipstick, oil pump (gear-driven); choice of sumps (front, rear, and center)
- Paint: Cat yellow