BOYD CAT KNOWS THE WASTE INDUSTRY
Does your Kentucky, Southern Indiana, West Virginia or Southeastern Ohio business complete waste handling tasks? If so, you probably know that lowering costs and ensuring maximum safety for your workforce are the most important considerations when purchasing heavy equipment.
Boyd CAToffers a wide selection of heavy equipment for waste handling operations that will enable your team to work with greater efficiency, while also including advanced safety features to keep them safe on the most hazardous jobsites.
Contact Boyd CAT for All of Your Waste Handling Equipment Needs
Contact Boyd CAT today to learn more about your waste handling equipment options. You can also stop by a Boyd CAT dealer location near you for an in-person look. We’ve been proudly serving the region’s heavy equipment needs for more than 100 years!
We’re Your One-Stop Source for Cat® Waste Handling Equipment
Boyd CATis one of the largest and oldest Cat equipment dealers in the world. We’re able to offer a full lineup of heavy duty Cat machines for specific waste handling functions such as hauling, compacting, digging and loading.
Our Cat inventory includes:
- Small, medium and large wheel loaders
- Track and wheel material handlers
- Waste handler track loaders
- Landfill compactors
- Backhoe loaders
- Articulated trucks
- Waste handling dozers
- Diesel and gas generator sets
Valuable Cat waste handling equipment features include:
- Purpose-built guards to protect vital areas such as cabs, undercarriages, axles and radiators to prolong machine life.
- Independent air filtration systems that provide greater operator comfort and help extend engine life.
- Variable pitch/reverse fans to keep all vital machine systems clean and cool throughout a long day on the jobsite.
- Revolutionary Cat Flexport tires that are resistant to punctures and provide a smooth, stable ride.
We’ll Help You Make the Right Equipment Purchasing Decision for Your Business
Finding the ideal waste handling machine can be a challenge. As a Boyd CAT client, you’ll benefit from our three-step analysis process that can accurately assess your business needs, helping you make the most informed buying decision.
Our heavy equipment experts will take a close look at your specific applications and determine the most appropriate machine and size. We’ll also recommend the work tools and attachments that will help you get the maximum versatility and productivity from your machine. Making the ideal match between machine and application will increase the efficiency of your waste handling operation, while lowering your overall operating expenses.